A set of 36 colourful little wooden green trees to spark imaginative play.
Designed to be used for creating mandalas but are also perfectly suited for sorting and counting and a brilliant addition to a Waldorf or Montessori open-ended play collection.
Mandalas are a form of circular art using repeat patterns - something that children and adults alike will enjoy. Children can be creative, adding other elements such as leaves, acorns, feathers, textiles...the ideas are endless.
- box of 36 wooden trees in three different shades of green
- 3.8cm tall
- suitable for children from age 3 plus
- made using sustainable wood
- hand-painted with water-based non-toxic paint
- wipe clean with a damp cloth