A set of 36 colourful little wooden fire drops to spark imaginative play.
Designed to be used for creating mandalas but are also perfectly suited for sorting and counting and a brilliant addition to a Waldorf or Montessori open-ended play collection.
Mandalas are a form of circular art using repeat patterns - something that children and adults alike will enjoy. Children can be creative, adding other elements such as leaves, acorns, feathers, textiles...the ideas are endless.
- box of 36 wooden fire pieces in three different shades of red
- 4cm tall
- suitable for children from age 3 plus
- made using sustainable wood
- hand-painted with water-based non-toxic paint
- wipe clean with a damp cloth
7 THINGS no-one tells you about moving to the countryside
Join our community
Stories about food, interiors, makers, travel, culture and more straight to your inbox.
MEET THE MAKERS | Sean and Ellie from Selwyn House
FINDING INNER PEACE | why gardening is great for the soul