Sometimes the most well-received gifts are those that are the most useful. Here are our favourite things & most-loved objects to help with the daily chore of washing up. Not only are these objects all made with function in mind, but they're beautiful too.
Each object will be wrapped with paper, tied with string before being placed snugly into a box filled with wood wool. The box is then wrapped with paper, finished with a beautiful bow using green silk ribbon hand dyed by Ros at The Natural Dye Works and a snipping of foliage.
We'll also include a fun, festive card, designed & printed by James at Mabel & co on his restored letterpress. Choose your card, write your heartfelt words in the notes at checkout, and we'll make sure to use our very best handwriting.
The box is then placed inside another larger box before being sent to you to enjoy the act of giving, or we can send directly to the recipient.
Here's what's included:
- Pot brush
- Everyday dish brush & refill
- Copper cleaners
- Olive soap block (suitable for washing dishes as well as hands!)
- Beautifully gift wrapped, with silk ribbon & a letterpress card of your choice
A few notes on gift wrapping:
- If ordering multiple boxes for different recipients, please do so in separate purchases ~ adding the relevant shipping address & note at checkout.
- No financial information will be included, simply a gift receipt.
- All our packaging is compostable or recyclable, you can read more about our packaging here.