These glass preserving jars have been in French larders and grocery stores since the 1930s. The perfect jar for storing dried produce as well as for preserving jams, marmalades and pickles, or for storing soup and leftovers in the fridge.
The screw-top lids include a sealing cap, meaning you can be sure your preserves are properly sealed. And the slightly conical shape means they can be stored neatly in your cupboard or on your shelves.
- La Parfait Familia Wiss Terrine jar
- 200ml - 6cm(h) x 8.6cm(w)
- 350ml - 7.5cm(h) x 10cm(w)
- 500ml - 10.5cm(h) x 10cm(w)
- 750ml - 14.5cm(h) x 10cm(w)
- 1000ml - 17.5cm(h) x 10cm(w)
Le Parfait was founded in the early 1930's in Reims, France and their beautiful glass jars have been gracing French grocery stores and pantries ever since.