Gorgeously simple soap bar, handcrafted in Edinburgh using a unique formula of coconut oil, shea butter and Himalayan salt.
The added salt is what makes these soap bars so special. They are deeply cleansing, and the salt exfoliates your skin while softening the water letting the soapy suds remove impurities and daily build-up from your skin.
The generous amount of organic raw shea butter in each bar ensures your skin will feel moisturised and supple. And you'll only find natural essential oils in your bars, giving gorgeous scents and aromatherapy benefits. Thanks to the added salt, each bar is long-lasting and will never go soft on you!
Mandarin, bergamot, rosemary & cedar
A fruity number, with herbal and woody notes and added larger grain salt.
Key ingredients | Himalayan pink salt, organic coconut oil, raw organic shea butter, French green clay, essential oils
Discover other salt soaps from Dook
- approx. 120g
- paraben free, palm oil free, cruelty free, vegan
- wrapped in 100% post-consumer waste recycled paper and card
- work in some warm water and wash with the luxuriously creamy lotion-like lather either in the shower, bath or by the kitchen sink
- worked into a rich lather, this soap also works brilliantly as a shaving bar
- handmade in Edinburgh
- due to the handmade nature, each design will naturally differ per bar
A small artisanal soap maker based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Founded by Helen, Dook makes salt soap in small batches using organic ingredients, essential oils and natural colours. Each batch is mixed and poured by hand resulting in distinctive, high-quality hand and body soap.
MEET THE MAKERS | Sean and Ellie from Selwyn House
Join our community
Stories about food, interiors, makers, travel, culture and more straight to your inbox.
FINDING INNER PEACE | why gardening is great for the soul
SEVEN simple ways to savour family suppers