A wonderfully soft organic cotton crop top in a charcoal navy with a covered underband and straps for extra comfort. Provides light support, with darts on the bust for shaping and adjustable straps. Care label screen printed inside with GOTS certified dyes - no tickly labels.
- cut and sewn by the team at Mila fairtrade factory in southern India using organic cotton sourced from farmers’ cooperatives
- fabric dyed with GOTS certified dyes
- 95% fairtrade organic cotton & 5% elastane
- machine wash at 30°C & line dry
- wash with similar colours
- UK 8-10
- UK 10-12
- UK 12-14
- UK 14-16
- UK 16-18
- UK 18-20
Pico produces essential, everyday goods, which can be traced right back to the source.
Founded by Phoebe & Isobel, they began with the first things to be put on in the morning - super soft and simple, everyday underwear. They work directly with a small fairtrade factory in southern India, using organic cotton sourced from fairtrade farmers’ cooperatives.
MEET THE MAKERS | Sean and Ellie from Selwyn House
Join our community
Stories about food, interiors, makers, travel, culture and more straight to your inbox.
FINDING INNER PEACE | why gardening is great for the soul
SEVEN simple ways to savour family suppers