There's something so special about celebrating a new arrival. Here I've collated a little trio of thoughtful gifts that I know I would have loved to have received in those hazy newborn days.
The bonnet is handknitted by a small team of women, here in the UK, using the softest merino wool. An heirloom garment which, once too small, can be passed onto another child to create new memories.
These gifts will be wrapped with paper, tied with string before being placed snugly into a box filled with wood wool. The box is then wrapped with paper, finished with a beautiful bow using green silk ribbon hand dyed by Ros at The Natural Dye Works and a snipping of foliage.
We'll also include an 'a note to say' card, designed & printed by James at Mabel & co on his restored letterpress. Choose the colour of your ribbon, write your heartfelt words in the notes at checkout, and we'll make sure to use our very best handwriting.
The box is then placed inside another larger box before being sent to you to enjoy the act of giving, or we can send directly to the recipient.
Here's what's included:
- handknitted merino wool bonnet (choose newborn or 0-6 months)
- relax bath & body oil
- organic milk chocolate
- gift wrapped, with silk ribbon (choose green, pale pink, blue or natural) & a letterpress card
A few notes on gift wrapping:
- If ordering multiple boxes for different recipients, please do so in separate purchases ~ adding the relevant shipping address & note at checkout.
- No financial information will be included, simply a gift receipt.
- All our packaging is compostable or recyclable, you can read more about our packaging here.