Inspired by a visit to our local farmers’ market and needing something to pop a floury loaf into, this bread bag was designed with a simple loop fastening so your bread or pastries stay put.
Hand made from 100% linen this bag will sustain being washed over and over and will soften the more you use it. And don’t save it for your weekly bread shop, use it to carry vegetables, fruit, as a snack bag, a plimsoll bag or as a caddy to hold toys in the car.
- approx. 36cm x 28cm
- sewn by hand by Jane, Scissors & Pins Studio in Stroud, UK
- prewashed for softness and so it won’t shrink on its first wash at home
- machine washable with similar colours at 30 degrees
- will arrive neatly folded, but please note that the fabric will have natural creases (which we think are gorgeous)
- 100% linen from Merchant and Mills
Scissors & Pins is a textile and workshop studio, where Jane, the founder, lives and breathes textiles and as a friend of Object Story, this was a collaboration that had to be given life. The linens we use are Merchant and Mills, and all the textiles in this range are designed to withstand everyday life and get softer over time.