Made from 100% linen, they will withstand your washing machine over and over, and will become softer the more you use.
Cover bowls of pasta and salads at suppertime, take them on a picnic to cover fruit and bread or use them as a simple way to deliver homemade brownies when visiting friends.
- set of three different sizes ~ 30cm, 21cm, 13cm approx.
- sewn by hand by Jane, Scissors & Pins Studio in Stroud, UK.
- prewashed for softness and so they won’t shrink on their first wash at home
- machine washable with similar colours at 30 degrees
- will arrive neatly nestled inside each other, but please note that the fabric will have natural creases (which we think are gorgeous)
100% linen from Merchant and Mills
Scissors & Pins is a textile and workshop studio, where Jane, the founder, lives and breathes textiles and as a friend of Object Story, this was a collaboration that had to be given life. The linens we use are Merchant and Mills, and all the textiles in this range are designed to withstand everyday life and get softer over time.