I've collected a few of my favourite little things for this sweet bundle. A pack of three cards illustrated by artist Gemma Koomen, a paid of beeswax candles joined at the wick, a mini bar of Bare Bones milk chocolate and a heavenly soap handmade by Helen at Dook.
These gifts will be wrapped with paper, tied with string before being placed snugly into a box filled with wood wool. The box is then wrapped with paper, finished with a beautiful bow using green silk ribbon hand dyed by Ros at The Natural Dye Works and a snipping of foliage.
We'll also include a card of your choosing, designed & printed by James at Mabel & co on his restored letterpress. Choose your card, write your heartfelt words in the notes at checkout, and we'll make sure to use our very best handwriting.
The box is then placed inside another larger box before being sent to you to enjoy the act of giving, or we can send directly to the recipient.
Here's what's included:
set of three greetings cards
- beeswax tree candles
- mini milk chocolate bar (leave a note in comments if you'd like us to swap with a dark vegan bar)
- bergamot, juniper & rose
- gift wrapped, with silk ribbon & a letterpress card of your choice
A few notes on gift wrapping:
- If ordering multiple boxes for different recipients, please do so in separate purchases ~ adding the relevant shipping address & note at checkout.
- No financial information will be included, simply a gift receipt.
- All our packaging is compostable or recyclable, you can read more about our packaging here.