Gorgeously simple soap bar, handcrafted in Edinburgh using a unique formula of coconut oil, shea butter and Himalayan salt.
The added salt is what makes these soap bars so special. They are deeply cleansing, and the salt exfoliates your skin while softening the water letting the soapy suds remove impurities and daily build-up from your skin.
The generous amount of organic raw shea butter in each bar ensures your skin will feel moisturised and supple. And you'll only find natural essential oils in your bars, giving gorgeous scents and aromatherapy benefits. Thanks to the added salt, each bar is long-lasting and will never go soft on you!
Bergamot, juniper & rose geranium
A balancing act. Fresh and delicious with a touch of rose geranium for a few soft rounded floral notes. Calming and soothing, and never overpowering.
Key ingredients | Himalayan pink salt, organic coconut oil, raw organic shea butter, french green clay, essential oils
~ discover other salt soaps from Dook
- approx. 120g
- paraben free, palm oil free, cruelty free, vegan
- wrapped in 100% post-consumer waste recycled paper and card
- work in some warm water and wash with the luxuriously creamy lotion-like lather either in the shower, bath or by the kitchen sink
- worked into a rich lather, this soap also works brilliantly as a shaving bar
- handmade in Edinburgh
- due to the handmade nature, each design will naturally differ per bar